Airports Authority of India (AAI) announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Apprentice. AAI as about 122 vacant positions to fulfill in North Eastern Region. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having ITI, Diploma and Graduate qualification. Employment notification on 22nd February 2020, interested can apply for AAI Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligible Criteria - AAI Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Computer Science / IT Engineering||10|
|Electronics Communication Engineering||11|
- Candidates possess ITI in relevant trade from recognized Institute.
- Diploma, Engineering Degree from Institutional recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- Applicant's age should be 26 years as on 01/01/2020.
- Age relaxation 05 years for SC / ST & PWD and 03 years for OBC candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs. 9000 - 15000 per month.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected according to the performance in the interview. The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted will be informed for further process.
How to apply for AAI Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates need to be registered under
- BOAT / Portal -> Degree / Diploma Candidates.
- RDAT / Portal -> ITI Trade Candidates.
- After successful registration.
- Download the application given below.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other documents to email ID.
EMAIL ID: [email protected]
Last Date for Submission of Application: 4th March 2020.
Download the Application Form and Official Notification of AAI Recruitment 2020. Click Here