Airports Authority of India(AAI) announced a recruitment notification for the post of Principal Consultant / Senior Consultant / Consultant / Junior Consultant. Notification published on 5th September 2019 to fulfill six vacant positions in Kolkata, Raipur, Ranchi, Patna, and Bhubaneswar. Interested candidates can apply for AAI Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - AAI Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Principal Consultant / Senior Consultant / Consultant / Junior Consultant||06||Degree or Equivalent|
** Retried PSU Employee E8 /E9 /E7 /E6 /E5 /E4 / E3 Level and Equivalent from Central /State.
- Applicants age should not be more than 70 years as in closing date of application.
- Retried Officials should be medically fit.
Consultant stipend will be up to Rs. 50000 - 100000 per month.
How to apply for AAI recruitment 2019:
- Download the application given below.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience and age proofs certificates to address stated below.
The General Manager (HR)-ER,
Airports Authority of India Regional Headquarters (ER),
New Operational Offices,
Last Date for submission of application: 20th September 2019.
Download the Application form and Official Notification of AAI Recruitment 2019. Click Here