Airport Authority of India has Recently Rolled Out the notification for the Graduate and Diploma Apprentice Posts. The Candidate who have Complete the Graduation or Diploma they are eligible to Submit the Online Application for the AAI Apprentice Recruitment Notification. Interested Applicant Checkout the Notification details below.
Eligibility Criteria for the Apprentice Posts in AAI
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Trade/ Stream||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Civil||B.Tech or B.E in Civil Engineering||18|
|Electrical||B.E or B.Tech in Electrical Engineering||13|
|Electronics||B.E or B.Tech in Electronics and Communication||15|
|Computer Science||B.Tech or B.E in IT/ Computer Science||15|
|Civil||Diploma in Civil Engineering||17|
|Electrical||Diploma in Electrical Engineering||12|
|Electronics||Diploma in Electronics Engineering||15|
|Computer Science||Diploma in Computer Science/IT||15|
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 24 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Selection Process: The Selection Process for the Various Posts in AAI is based on Interview or Written examination.
Application Process for the Apprentice Post in AAI
- Visit the Airport Authority of India official Website or National Apprenticeship Training Website given below.
- Click on the Enroll
- Select the AAI Apprentice Notification
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form.
- View Your Entered Details and Submit the Form.
- Successful Applied and Shortlisted Competitor will call for an interview.
|Last Date for Submit Online Applications||17th Feb 2019|
Download the AAI Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for the Apprentice posts in AAI: Click Here