Airport Authority of India has Recently Rolled Out the notification for the Graduate Apprentice Posts. The Candidate who have Complete the Graduation they are eligible to Submit the Online Application for the AAI Apprentice Recruitment Notification. Interested Applicant Checkout the Notification details below.
Eligibility Criteria for the Apprentice Posts in AAI
- Graduate Apprentice: Applicant Should be Complete the Graduation Engineering in relevant Stream or Degree in relevant Subject from recognized University.
- Diploma Apprentice: Applicant Should be Complete the Diploma Engineering in relevant Stream from recognized University.
- Trade Apprentice: Applicant Should be Complete the ITI in relevant trade from recognized SCVT or NCVT.
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 24 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Selection Process: The Selection Process for the Various Posts in AAI is based on Interview or Written examination.
|Name of the Stream||Number of vacancies|
|Airport Technical MGT||3|
|ITI Trade Apprentice||80|
Application Process for the Apprentice Post in AAI
- Visit the Airport Authority of India official Website given below.
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Select the Apprentice Notification
- Download the Application form and take print out of it
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Attach the required documents and Send the application AAI Address has given below.
Integrated Operational Office,
New Airport Colony,
|Last Date for Submit Online Applications||18th Feb 2019|
Download the AAI Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2019: Click Here
Application form for the Apprentice posts in AAI: Click Here