Airports Authority of India (AAI) announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Junior Executive. AAI as about 180 vacant positions to fulfill in North Eastern Region. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having B.Tech or B.E qualification. Employment notification on 28th July 2020, interested can apply for AAI Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligible Criteria - AAI Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Junior Executive ( Civil)||B.Tech or B.E in Civil Engineering / Electrical / Electronics and Communication Engineering||15|
|Junior Executive (Electrical )||15|
|Junior Executive (Electronics)||150|
- Applicant's age should be 27 years.
- Age relaxation 05 years for SC / ST & PWD and 03 years for OBC candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs. 28000/- per month.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected according to the performance in the interview. The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted will be informed for further process.
How to apply for AAI Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the Airports Authority of India Official website
- Search for the Junior Executive Notification on Career Tab
- Click on Apply Online
- Enter all Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Upload the required documents and Pay the Application Fee
- View your Entered details and Submit the Application before the last date.
Download the Application Form and Official Notification of AAI Recruitment 2020. Click Here
Apply Online for Junior Executive Posts in AAI: Click Here
|Online Applications Start from||3rd August 2020|
|Last Date for Submit Application||2nd Sep 2020|