Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) invites application for the post of Co-Pilot. AASL as about 15 vacant positions to fulfill in Delhi. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having any Graduate qualification. Employment notification published on 2nd April 2020, interested candidates can apply for AASL Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - AASL Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Candidates must have the ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with the local language. Qualification required is a Degree in any discipline from any recognized university. The job posting will be in Delhi or can be transferred to any other location within India. Interested who wish to apply can follow this web page regularly for new updates.
- Applicants' age should be 43 years
- Age relaxation applicable 05 years for SC / ST. 03 years for OBC and Ex-Servicemen will be given as per rules.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Test
- General Aptitude
How to apply for AASL Recruitment 2020:
- Check out the notification details whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible candidates may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof, Caste, Income & Assets certificate and other required documents to address stated below.
Alliance Air, Personnel Department,
Alliance Bhawan, Domestic Terminal -1,
G.I Airport, New Delhi - 110037.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 18th Sep 2020.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of AASL Recruitment 2020. Click Here