Airline Allied Service Limited(AASL) published recruitment notification for the post of Commander, Co-Pilot and Other. AASL as about 34 vacant positions to fulfill in Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Jaipur. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Engineering Qualification. Interested who are looking for Airlines job can apply for AASL Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
Vacancy details and Eligibility Criteria - AASL Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
First Officer / Sr.First Officer
|Chief of IT||01|
- Candidates having B.E / B.Tech or B.Sc Engineering or its equivalent in Electronics/ Electrical / Instrumentation / Computer Science / IT from any recognized university / Institute.
- Master's in Computer Computer Application.
- Minimum 6 years experience in IT Company after post-qualification.
Applicants maximum age should be 45 years as on 01/10/2019.
|Transition Commander / Commander||Rs.470000 per month|
|Co-Pilot||Rs.75000 - 212000 per month|
|Chief if IT||Rs.80000 per month|
How to apply for AASL Recruitment 2019:
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Eligible candidates may send the application along with copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Demand Draft and age proofs to address stated below.
To Chief of IT Alliance Air Personnel Department Alliance Bhawan,
Domestic Terminal -1,
LG. I Airport,
Last date for Submission of application: 11th October 2019.
Download the Application Form and Official Notification of AALS Recruitment 2019. Click Here