Agricultural Economics Research Centre, University of Delhi announced recruitment notification 2019 for the post of Assistant Professor and Associate Professor. AERC as about of three vacancies i9n Delhi. Interested candidates can apply for the post through online on or before the last date.
Notification Details: Advt No.02/2019 published on 7th May 2019.
Last Date for submission of Application: Candidates can apply for the post scheduled on 30th May 2019.
Agricultural Economics Research Centre, DU -Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Professor||02 posts|
|Associate Professor||01 post|
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant & Associate Professor posts in AERC:
- Candidates need to have Post Graduate Degree with good academic record.
- Minimum 55% marks in Master's Degree in Economics/Econometrics/ Agriculturalm Economics/ Statistics from an Indian University or equivalent degree from foreign University.
- Candidates should be qualified in NET or an accredited test in concern field.
- Candidates must have three of experience of post-Ph.D. teaching/research in economics/Statistics in a recognized university.
- Must have Proficiency in data processing, analysis, and computer skills.
Candidates age should not be more than 40/45 years.
Salary for posts in AERC:
|Assistant Professor||Basic Pay Rs.57,700/- per month|
|Associate Professor||Basic pay Rs.1,32,400/- per month|
Procedure to apply AERC Assistant /Associate Professor Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates can visit the official website www.du.ac.in for application.
- Eligible and desirous candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria should send the application in the prescribed format.
- Candidates need to send the application, CV along with all necessary documents.
- Experience proof and self-attested copies of publications and testimonials to the below mentioned address by 4:00 PM.
Office, Agricultural Economics Re4search Centre,
University of Delhi,
Download the PDF of AERC, DU Recruitment Official Notification 2019. Click Here