Air India Air Transport Services Limited(AIATSL) issued recruitment notification on 19th July 2019 for Duty Officer, Junior Executive, and Other posts. It as about 55 vacant positions to fulfill in West Bengal. Interested can appear for AIATSL Recruitment 2019 Walk-in -Notification on the scheduled date.
|Search Here for More - Air India Job Notification|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - AIATSL Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Duty Officer||15||Graduate / 10+2+3 with Diploma in IATA - UFTA|
|Officer - IR / HR||01||MBA|
|Junior Executive (HR / Pax)||39||MBA / Graduate with 9 Years Exp|
- Applicant age for Duty Officer post 50 years as on 1st July 2019
- For Other Posts applicants age 35 years as on 1st July 2019.
|Duty Officer||Rs. 32200 per month|
|Officer||Rs.41000 per month|
|Junior Executive||Rs.25300 per month|
Procedure to attend for AIATSL Walk-in-Interview 2019:
- Candidates can download the Application Below.
- Fill the Application Pewrsribed format.
- Eligible candidates may appear for Interview with the application and self-attested copies of testimonials / Certificates.
- Candidates need to produce Original Documents for Verification.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 31 July to 7th August 2019 at 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
Venue: Air India Air Transport Services Limited Engineering Complex, New Technical Area, Dum Dum, Kolkata – 700052 (Opposite Airport Speed Post Office).
Download the Official Notification and Application Form. Click Here