All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has announced the latest employment notification of Deputy Director & Assistant Director Jobs for 16 Vacancies. Candidates who are qualified in a Masters's Degree are eligible to apply for this AICTE Recruitment 2021. Aspirants who want to work as an employee in govt sector department can grab this career opportunity by applying before 3rd March 2021. Here on this website, we have intimated all the updates of the latest govt job notifications.
|Also, Check for More Latest Govt Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details of AICTE Jobs Notification 2021:
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Deputy Director||03||Masters Degree in relevant discipline|
Candidates should not exceed 45 years of age as on 3rd March 2021. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
Aspirants selection will be based on the Sreening Test/ Written Test.
Selected contenders will get a salary of Rs. 67,700/- to Rs. 2,09,200/- per month.
Application Procedure for AICTE Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the Official Website of AICTE.
- Search for the recruitment tab.
- Click on the AICTE Notification and refer to all clear details.
- Click on the online application link and enter all the required details.
- Submit the application along with scanned copies of relevant documents before the last date.
|Starting Date to Apply||12th February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||3rd March 2021|
Download the Official Notification of AICTE Recruitment 2021: Click Here