Air India Express Limited has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Manager, Deputy Manager, and Officer Posts. The Candidates who Completed the Graduation or Post Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the AIEL Recruitment Notification. However, Interested Candidates may check out the Notification Details.
Eligibility Criteria for the various Posts in AIEL Notification
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Vacancies|
|Manager||MBA or Post Graduation||20|
|Officer Grade 3||Graduation or CA/ICWA||23|
Maximum Age: 45 years
- 500/- for General and OBC
- Nil for SC/ST
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process for the Various Posts in Indian Express is based on the written Examination and Interview.
Application Process for the AIEL Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Air India Express Official Website which is given below
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Search for the Manager and Officer Grade Notification
- Download the Application form and take Print out of it.
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Attach the required Documents and Send the Application to the given address
The Chief of HR AIr India Express Limited,
Airline House, Durbar Hall Road,
Near Gandhi Square,
|Notification Published on||13th March 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Online Applications||28th March 2019|
Download the Official AIEL Manager, Deputy Manager Notification: Click Here