Air India Engineering Service Limited(AIESL) announced recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Supervisor. AIESL as about 170 vacant positions to fulfill all Across India. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates having Graduate, BCA Qualification. Interested can go through the notification details and apply for AIESL Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - AIESL Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Supervisor||Graduate and Diploma in Computer or BCA / B.Sc / Graduate in IT||170|
Applicants age should be in between 33 - 38 years 01/08/2019.
Assistant Supervisor will get stipend up to Rs.19570 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in Online Skill Test.
How to apply for AIESL Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to airindia.in.
- Go to the Careers tab and Select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the photo, signature, and documents necessary.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- After a successful application, candidates will get a confirmation message over Mobile and Emails.
- For Gen / OBC: Rs.1000
- For SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen: Rs.500.
|Online application starts from||7th September 2019|
|Last Date for online application||28th September 2019|
To download the official notification. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here