Air India Engineering Service Limited(AIESL) published recruitment notification for the post of Civil Engineer and welfare Officer. AIESL as about of two vacant positions to fulfill in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree, Diploma qualification. Aspirants can refer to this page for the latest job notification details. Interested an apply for AIESL Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Click Here For - Latest Air India Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - AIESL Notification 2019:
|Name of the post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Civil Engineer||01||Diploma / Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Welfare Officer||01||Degree / Diploma in Social Science|
- Maximum age of applicants should be 35 years as on 01/09/2019.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Candidates will get stipend up to Rs. 40000 per month.
Selection will be based on his/her performance in
- Trade Test
- Pre-Medical Examination.
How to apply for AIESL Recruitment 2019:
- Download the application given below.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application along with Self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, age proof and other certificates to.
To Air India Engineering Service Limited - Airbus Group Security Gate,
New Engineering Complex,
Baman Wada & Airport Colony,
Next To Meteorology Dept New Quarters,
Sahar, Vile Parle, Mumbai - 400099.
General / OBC candidates: Rs.1000
SC / ST Candidates: Rs.500
Last Date for Submission of application: 21st October 2019.
Download the Application Form and Official Notification. Click Here