All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) invites application for the post of Senior Resident. AIIMS as about of 84 vacant positions to fulfill in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. Employment notification released on 26th March 2020, intereste candidates can go through the notification details. Candidates having MBBS, MD / MS qualification are eligible to apply for AIIMS Notification 2020. Aspirants with essential qualification can apply online for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitemtn 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - AIIMS Notification 2020:
Department Wise Vacancy Details:
|Burns & Plastic Surgery||06|
|CM & FM||01|
|Medical Oncology / Clinical Haematology||05|
|Paediatrics & Neonatology||04|
- Applicants age should be 40 years as on closing date of application.
- Age releaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.67700 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview.
How to apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of AIIMS Bhubaneswar.
- Go to What's New and Select the post to apply.
- Click on the Online Application Link.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Gen / OBC: Rs.1000
- SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen: Rs.500
|Online application starts from||21st April 2020|
|Last date for online application||20th May 2020|
Download the Official Notification of AIIMS Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here