All India Institute of Medical Science(AIIMS) announced recruitment notification for the post of Junior Resident. AIIMS as about of 194 vacant positions to fulfill in New Delhi. Employment notification published on 28th November 2019 for eligible candidates having Medical Qualification. Aspirants with the essential qualification can apply online for AIIMS Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Latest NHM Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - AIIMS Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Resident||194||MBBS / BDS or Equivalent Degree|
Applicant's age should not be more than 32 years as on the closing date of application.
Consolidate remuneration will be up to Rs. 15600 + Grade Pay Rs.5400 - 56100 per month.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the interview.
How to apply for AIIMS, Delhi Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to jr.aiimsexams.org.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on New Registration, if you are a new user.
- After Registration log in with Application No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature.
- Finally, submit the online application.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10th December 2019.
Download the Official Notification of AIIMS. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here