All India Institute of Medical Science(AIIMS), New Delhi declared walk-in Notification for the post of Junior Resident. Notification published on 20th July 2019 to fulfill 89 Vacant Position. Candidates who are looking for jobs in a repuated organization like AIIMS can attend for Walk-in-Interview on the scheduled date.
|Refer this Link For More - Latest AIIMS, Delhi Job Notifications|
Eligibility Criteria and Vacancy Details - AIIMS, Delhi Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Resident||89||MBBS Degree recognized by MCI and DMC.|
Applicants age should be 25 - 32 years as on date of Interview.
Candidates will get up to pay Matrix(per revised pay band -3 Rs.15600+5400) with entry pay of Rs.56100 per Month + Allowances as admissible.
Procedure to attend for AIIMS, Delhi Walk-in-Interview 2019:
- Candidates can download the application given below.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Eligible candidates may appear for Interview with application and certificates of educational qualification, caste, and Date of Birth.
- Candidates must carry MCI Registered certificates.
- Original documents to be produced at the time of Interview.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 13th August 2019 at 9:00 AM.
Venue: Jawaharlal Auditorium/Conference Hall, AIIMS, New Delhi.
Download the Application form and Official Notification of AIIMS, Delhi Recruitment 2019. Click Here