All India Institute of Medical Science, Delhi has Recently Published the Recruitment Notification for the Junior Resident Officer Post. The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation in Medicine or MBBS they are Eligible to attend for the AIIMS Delhi Jr Resident Walk-in Notification. However, Interested Candidates may check out the Notification Details.
Eligibility Criteria for the Jr. Resident Post in AIIMS Delhi
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
- Applicant Age not more than 30 years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Selection Procedure: On the Basis of Written Exam or Interview
Application Procedure for the AIIMS, Delhi Junior Resident Notification 2019
- Visit the All India Institute of Medical Science Delhi official website
- Click on Career Tab Search for the Junior Resident Walk-in Notification
- Download the Application and take Print out of it
- Fill the Applications and Submit the Application form before the last date.
New Delhi - 110608
Walk-in Date: 30th April 2019
Reporting Time: 9:30 AM
Download the Official AIIMS Delhi Jr. Resident Recruitment Notification: Click Here