All India Institute of Medical Science, Jodhpur has Recently Published the Recruitment Notification for the Junior Resident(Dental) Officer Post. The Candidates who have Completed the BDS from the DCI Recognised Institute, they are Eligible to attend for the AIIMS Jodhpur Jr Resident Notification. However, Interested Candidates can go through the Notifications below and apply for this recruitment before 16 July 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for the Jr. Resident Post in AIIMS Jodhpur
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
- Applicant Age should not be more than 30 years and Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
- 1000/- for General and OBC
- 800/- for SC/ST
Selection Procedure: On the Basis of Written Test the selection will be done.
Application Procedure for the AIIMS, Jodhpur Junior Resident(Dental) Notification 2019
- Visit the All India Institute of Medical Science Jodhpur official website
- Click on Career Tab Search for the Junior Resident(Dental) Notification
- Click on Apply Online Enter All Mandatory Fields in the Application form
- Upload the Required Documents
- View your Entered Details and pay the Application Fee
- Finally, Click on Submit Button to complete the Application process.
|Online Applications Start from||15th June 2019|
|Last Date for Submit online Applications||16th July 2019|
Download the Official AIIMS Jodhpur Jr. Resident Recruitment Notification: Click Here
Online Application Link:- Click Here