All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) invites application for the post of Senior Resident. AIIMS as about 4 vacant positions to fulfill in Kalyani. Employment notification released on 1st May 2020, interested candidates can go through the notification details. Candidates having Engineering or Graduation qualification are eligible to apply for AIIMS Notification 2020. Aspirants with essential qualification can apply online for AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - AIIMS Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Executive Engineer||01||B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
|Executive Engineer (Electrical)||01||Degree in Electrical Engineering|
Department Wise Vacancy Details:
- Applicants' age should be 40 years as on the closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.67700 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview.
How to apply for AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of AIIMS Kalyani.
- Go to What's New and Select the post to apply.
- Download the application form and take a print out of it
- Fill the application form and send it to the given address before the last date.
The Deputy Director (Administration),
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalyani,
College of Medicine and JNM Hospital,
Kalyani, District – Nadia, West Bengal- 741235
|Notification Published on||1st May 2020|
|Last date for Submit application||31st May 2020|
Download the Official Notification of AIIMS Recruitment 2020. Click Here