All India Institute of Medical Sciences has published the Latest Recruitment Notification 2020 to fulfil the 66 Junior Resident Vacancies. Candidates, who have a qualification of MBBS / BDS are eligible. Interested aspirants may apply on/before 30th Nov 2020. However, hopeful aspirants can check other information such as eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, steps to apply, important dates and more details as described below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No of Vacancies|
|Junior Resident||MBBS / BDS or equivalent degree||66|
- Upper age limit is 37 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs.56,100/- per month.
- Based on the Interview.
- There is no Application Fee.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the AIIMS New Delhi Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and download the application form in the prescribed format.
- Fill all the details in the application form,
- Then submit the filled-in application form along with the attached photograph and copies of necessary documents to the address mentioned below.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
New Delhi - 110029.
Jawaharlal Auditorium / Conference Hall,
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||30th Nov 2020|
|Date and Time of an Interview||02nd Dec 2020 at 09:00 AM|
To Download AIIMS Delhi Recruitment Notification 2020 and Application Form: CLICK HERE