All India Institute of Medical Science(AIIMS), Raebareli published recruitment notification for the posts of Senior Resident. Walk-in Notification released on 19th July 2019 to fulfill nine vacant Positions in AIIMS Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates can appear for AIIMS, Raebareli Recruitment 2019 Walk-in-Interview on the Scheduled date.
|Refer this Link for - Latest Government Jobs|
Eligibility and Vacancy Details - AIIMS Raebareli Notification 2019:
|Name of the Department||No.of Vacancies|
|Obst & Gynae||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident Jobs:
- Candidates having Medical Qualification (MBBS).
- Must have registered with the Central/ State Medical Council.
- Postgraduate Degree i.e MD / MS in the Specialty concerned or it's equivalent.
- Applicants age Limit 37 years for all posts.
- Age relaxation for reserved candidates as per Government Norms.
Monthly Stipend in Pay Matrix(Level-11) with a Minimum of Rs.67700 +NPA as per the recommendation of the 7th CPC.
Procedure to attend for AIIMS, Raebareli Walk-in-Interview 2019:
- Eligible candidates may appear for Interview with the Bio-Data among with certificates of educational qualification, Experience, and age.
- Candidates shall bring original Documents for Verification.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 31st July 2019 at 10:00 AM.
Venue: Conference Room, OPD Block, AIIMS, Raebareli, Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates submit the Bio-data, qualification, experience and age Certificates to Office of the Senior Administrative Officer, OPD Complex, Munshiganj AIIMS till 26th July 2019 Up to 5:00 PM
Download the official Notification of AIIMS, Raebareli Recruitment 2019. Click Here