All India Institute of Medical Science, Raipur has Published the Recruitment Notification on 30th May 2019 for the Junior Hindi translator Post. AIIMS as about of three vacancies to fulfill. Eligible candidates can apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details & Eligibility Criteria for Post in AIIMS Raipur:
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Junior Hindi Translator(Group B)|
Candidate should have a Master's Degree from a recognized university in Hindi/English as main subjects
Diploma or certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & Vice Versa
- Applicant Age, not more than 30 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Rs.34400 - 112400/- Level-6 as per 7th CPC.
- 1000/- General and OBC
- 800/- SC/ST
- Computer-based Examination/Offline.
Application Procedure for the AIIMS, Raipur Junior Hindi Translator Notification 2019
- Visit the All India Institute of Medical Science Raipur official website
- Click on Career Tab Search for the Junior Hindi Translator(Group B) Notification
- First, Candidate needs to Register, After Registration Note down User ID & Password.
- Login and download the Application and take Print out of it
- Fill the Applications in the prescribed format.
- Pay Application Fee.
- Upload all documents and Submit the Application form before the last date.
Opening date of Application: 1st June 2019.
Closing Date of Application: 24th June 2019
Download the PDF of AIIMS Raipur Official Notification 2019. Click Here
Online Application Link. Download Here