All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) published walk-in notification for the post of Junior Resident. AIIMS as about 50 vacant positions to fulfill in Raipur, Chhattisgarh. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Medical qualifications. Candidates can follow this page for the latest job notification across India. Interested candidates with essential qualifications can appear for AIIMS Recruitment 2020 Walk-in-interview on the scheduled date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - AIIMS Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
- Applicant's age should be 30 years as on date of interview.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per govt rules.
Candidates will be paid up to Rs.56100 per month + Allowances.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the interview.
Procedure to attend for AIIMS Walk-in-Interview 2020:
Eligible may appear for the interview with the following.
- Application Form (Download below).
- Educational Qualification, Experience certificates.
- Age Proof, recent passport size photo.
- Original documents verification.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Reporting Time: 31st January 2020 at 9:00 AM.
Venue: Committee Room, 1st Floor, Medical College, Building Gate No.5, AIIMS Raipur, Tatibandh, G.E Road, Raipur, Chhattisgarh - 492099.
Download the Application Form and Official Notification of AIIMS Recruitment 2020. Click Here