All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Mysore has invited Offline applications for the Posts of Lecturer in Clinical Psychology, Lecturer in Biostatics, Junior Research Fellow, Research Officer Jobs for 05 Vacancies. All the Interested candidates who are qualified in M.A, M.Sc, B.Ed, B.S.Ed in relevant discipline are eligible to apply for this AIISH Mysore Notification 2019. Each and every applicant must visit the Official Notification to check all the clear details of AIISH Mysore Various Jobs.
Details of AIISH Mysore Various Jobs Notification
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Lecturer in Clinical Psychology||01||M.A or M.Sc in Psychology|
|Lecturer in Biostatics||01||M.Sc in Statistics or Biostatistics|
|Junior Research Fellow||01||M.Sc in Biotechnology|
|Research Officer||01||M.Sc in Speech-Language Pathology|
|Research Officer||01||B.Ed.Spl.Edn/ B.S.Ed|
Age Limit: Candidates should have age between 30 years to 40 years.
Selection Process: Aspirants should be selected on the basis of Interview, Skill Test.
- Lecturer in Clinical Psychology: Rs. 47,00/- per month.
- Lecturer in Biostatics: Rs. 47,000/- per month.
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 25,000/- per month.
- Research Officer: Rs.30,00/- per month.
Application Fee: - No Fee.
Application Procedure for AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the Official Website of AIISH Mysore, www.aiishmysore.in.
- Search for the Recruitment tab.
- Click on AIISH Mysore Notification and refer all the details.
- Download the Application form from the Official Website.
- Fill all the required details.
- Then, Send the Application along with self-attested copies of all relevant documents to the following address.
All Indian Institute of Speech and Hearing,
Mysore - 570006.
|Application Last Date||29th August 2019|
Download the Official Notification of AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2019: Click Here