Air India has recently rolled out an Employment Notification for the Post of Co-Pilots for about 132 Vacancies. The candidates who have completed their Intermediate(10+2) from a recognized Board/ Univeristy are Eligible for this recruitment. They can directly submit their Online application form for the Air India. Interested candidates can go through the Notifications below and attend for the Walk-In-Interview on 03 July 2019.
Details Regarding Air India Jobs:-
|Name of the Categorie||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Operation Agent - 132|
Eligibility Criteria of Co-Pilots for Air India:-
Educational Qualification:- The candidates should Complete their Intermediate(10+2) from a recognized Board.
Technical and Licence Qualification:-
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
- Current CPL/ATPL issued by DGCA, India
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- Valid B-777 P2 Endorsement on Indian CPL/ATPL
- Minimum of 500 hours of Airline Jet Experience.
Age Limit:- The candidates age should be Minimum 35 Years.
Selection Procedure:- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview.
Payscale:- The Aspiranst will be paid the Stipend 1,00,000/- Per Month.
SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen - Nil
Application Procedure of Air India Recruitment 2019:-
- Visit the Official Website of Air India.
- Search for the Rercruitment Tab.
- Click on Air India recruitment and Read all the details.
- Download the Application form.
- Fill all the details in the Application form.
- Lastly, Attend for the Walk-In-Interview along with the Application form and Relevant Documents which are needed for the following Address.
Office of Executive Director-Operations,
Air India Limited,
Main Reservation Building,
Notification Date:- 14 June 2019.
Walk-In-Interview Date & Time:- 03 July 2019.
Download Air India Co-Pilots Official Notification:- Click Here
Download Application Form:- Click Here