Air India Limited invites online application for the post of Trainee Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer. Air India as about of 26 vacancies to fulfill in Mumbai and Hyderabad. Notification released on 1st August 2019 and Online Applications are available, Candidates can go the through the notification details. Interested can apply for Air India Limited recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Click Here for - Latest Government Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria and Vacancy Details - Air India Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Trainee Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer||26|
- B.Tech / B.E in Electrical /Electronics/ Computer Science / Telecommunications / Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized university / Institution.
- Must have 60% marks for General Candidates and 55%marks for SC / ST / OBC candidates.
- Applicants maximum age of 30 years as on 1st August 2019.
- Age Relaxation 05 years for SC / ST Candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates. Ex-servicemen will be eligible as per rules.
Monthly Stipend during training period Rs.25000 per month and After successful training Rs.50200 per month will be paid.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Test
How to apply for Air India Limited Recruitment 2019:
Eligible candidates can apply online at Air India official website.
- Log on to www.airindia.in.
- Go to Career Page and select the post to apply.
- Fill the online application.
- Upload the scanned passport size photo.
- Enter Valid Email ID.
- Pay the application Fee and Submit the application.
|Online Application Starts From||1st August 2019|
|Last date for Online Application||20th August 2019|
Download the official notification of Air India Recruitment 2019. Click Here