Air India invites online applications for the post of Trainee Controllers. It as about 60 vacant positions to fulfill in Delhi. Notification published on 4th September 2019, Candidates having Engineering Degree, Post Graduate qualification are eligible. However, interested can apply for Air India Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date. Aspirants who are willing to get jobs in Air India Limited can make this page as a reference for latest job notification details.
|Refer this link for - Central Government Latest Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Air India Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
- Candidates having B.Tech / B.E in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent from a recognized university / Institute.
- Must have 70% and above in GATE 2019 or Masters in Computer Application.
- Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science with a minimum of 60% marks aggregate.
Applicants age should be 28 years as on 01/08/2019.
Trainee Controller will get stipend up to Rs.45000 per month.
Application Procedure of Air India Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to airindia.in.
- Go to Career page and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply online.
- Fill the application form and upload the photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- Finally, take the print out of application form for future use.
- For Gen / OBC Candidates: Rs.1000.
- For SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen: No Fee.
|Online application starts from||4th September 2019|
|Last Date for online application||18th September 2019|
To download the official notification. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here