Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO) announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Apprentice. ALIMCO as about 26 vacant positions to fulfill Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 12th, ITI qualification. Employment notification of ALIMCO Apprentice recruitment published on 29th January 2020. Interested can go through the notification details and apply for ALIMCO Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Go Here For - Newly Updated Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - ALIMCO Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
- Candidates who possess Intermediate(10+2) from a recognized board.
- ITI in relevant trade from NCVT / SCVT.
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 32 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated pay will be up to Rs.5200 - 20200 per month + Grade Pay.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in Trade Test / Interview. The selection committee will make the final decision based on the merit list.
How to apply for ALIMCO Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of ALIMCO.
- Verify the details whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of educational qualification, Experience, Age proof, Caste and other required documents by hand to the concerned authority of ALIMCO.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 17th February 2020.
Download the Application Form and Official Notification of ALIMCO Recruitment 2020. Click Here