Allahabad High Court published the latest recruitment notification for the post of Law Clerk. High Court has about 94 vacant positions to fulfill in Allahabad. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree in Law qualifications. Interested candidates can refer to this page for the more new latest job notifications. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - AHC Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 26 years as on closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 15000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the Interview.
How to apply for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of Allahabad High Court.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Prof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 28th August 2021
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2021. Click Here