Allahabad High Court(AHC) has issued recruitment notification for the posts of Uttar Pradesh Judicial Service Part-III(Senior Advocate). Notification published on 10th August 2019, Online Applications will be available form 11th August 2019. Aspirants can refer this page for latest notification details. eligible can apply for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - AHC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Advocate||61||LLB with 7 years experience as Advocate|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 35 years
- Maximum age of 48 years as on 01/01/2020.
Stipend for Senior Advocate will be Up to Rs.51550 -1230 - 58930 - 1380 - 63070 per month.
Application Procedure of AHC Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the official website of Allahabad High Court.
- Go to Recruitment, Click on Apply Online.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the photo, signature.
- pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- For Gen / OBC: rs.1000/-.
- For SC /ST: Rs.750/-.
|Online application starts from||11th August 2019|
|Last date for online application||25th August 2019|
To download the official notification. Click Here