Ambedkar Hospital Delhi has rolled out a Recruitment Notification for the post of MBBS Jr Resident for 81 Vacancies. The candidates who have completed their Graduation in MBBS (or) Equivalent Recognized by MCI are eligible for this Recruitment. The candidates can directly submit their Online Application form for the Ambedkar Hospital Delhi Recruitment. Interested candidates can go through the Notifications below and apply for this recruitment before 21 June 2019.
Details Regarding Ambedkar Hospital Delhi Jobs:-
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
Eligibility Criteria for the Jr Resident Posts in Ambedkar Hospital Delhi:-
Educational Qualification:- The candidate should complete their MBBS (or) Equivalent Recognized from MCI.
Age Limit:- The Candidates age should be Minimum 30 Years.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidate is based on the Interview Process.
Payscale:- The candidates Payscale depends on the 7th CPC Guidelines as adopted by GNTC of Delhi.
Application Procedure of Ambedkar Hospital Delhi Recruitment 2019:-
- Visit the Official Website of Ambedkar Hospital www.bsamch.ac.in.
- Search for the Recruitment Tab.
- Click on Ambedkar Hospital Delhi Recruitment and Read all the details.
- Click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill all the details in the Application form and Upload Scanned Photos and Signature.
- Application fee Should be paid through Online and later submit the Application Form.
Venue for Walk-In-Interview:-
The Office of Medical Director,
Dr BSA Hospital,
Starting Date of Application Form:-13 June 2019
Last Date of Application Form:-18 June 2019
Walk-in-Interview date:- 20 and 21 June 2019.
Download Ambedkar Hospital Delhi Jr Resident Official Notification:- Click Here
Apply Online Link:- Click Here