Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration and Research (AMD) released an employment notification for the post of Technician, Scientific Assistant, UDC, and others. AMD has about 124 vacant positions to fulfill Across India. Employment notification advertised on 9th October 2021, candidates who are looking for public sector jobs can refer to this page for more new latest job notifications. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for AMD Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - AMD Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Scientific Assistant||36||B.Sc / Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Upper Division Clerk||16||Degree|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 30 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 18000 - 35400 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the
- Written Examination
- Physical Endurance Test / Preliminary / Advance Test / Skill Test / Driving Test.
How to apply for AMD Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of AMD.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online -> One Time Registration.
- After registration log in with Reg Login ID and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- General / Other candidates: Rs. 200 (SA) / Rs.100 (Other posts)
- SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / PwBD / Women: Nil
|Online application starts from||9th October 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of the Application||24th October 2021|
Download the Official Notification of AMD Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here