Anna University came out with new recruitment notifications for the post of Field Assistant, Junior Research Fellow. Anna University has about 4 vacant positions to fulfill in Chennai. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Engineering, B.Sc, and M.Sc qualifications. Job seekers who are looking for Public Sector jobs can make this page as a reference to get more new latest updates. Interested candidates with essential qualification can apply for Anna University Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
|Refer This Link For - Latest BECIL Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Anna University Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Research Fellow||02||M.E / M.Sc|
|Field Assistant||02||B.E / B.Tech in Civil Engineering or B.Sc|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 45 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 15000 - 22000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview. The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be informed for further process.
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of Anna University.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Candidates with their Biodata / Application form on plain paper.
- Eligible may send the Application Form / Biodata along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age proof, and other relevant documents to the email address stated below.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 11th January 2021.
Download the Official Notification of Anna University Recruitment 2021. Click Here