Anna University's latest employment notification for the post of Project Associate, Field Assistant and Project Assistant. Anna University as about nine vacant positions to fulfill in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, B.Com, M.E, and Ph.D. qualification. However, interested can apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Go Here For - Latest TN Postal Circle Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Anna University Notification 2020:
|Name of the post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Project Associate II||04||Ph.D / M.E|
|Project Associate I||02||M.Sc|
|Field Assistant||02||10th / SSLC|
- Applicants age should be 32 years as on closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.9000 - 22000 per month.
Candidate's selection will be based on performance in the interview. The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be called for further process.
Application Procedure of Anna University Recruitment 2020:
- Check out the details whether eligible or not.
- Application form filled on plain paper.
- Biodata form in the prescribed details stated in the official notification.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof and other required documents to address stated below.
To the Director,
Centre for Environmental Studies,
College of Engineering Guindy,
Anna University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu - 600025.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 24th February 2020.
Download the Official Notification of Anna University Recruitment 2020. Click Here