Anna University rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Project Assistant, Project Technician, Project Associate, and Project Scientist. Anna University has about 24 vacant positions to fulfill in Tamil Nadu. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Diploma, Degree, and M.Tech qualifications. Employment notification released on 31st December 2020, candidates can refer to this page for more new updates. However, interested candidates with essential qualification can apply for Anna University Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Anna University Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Project Assistant||06||B.Sc / BCA / B.Com|
|Project Associate - I||06||B.E / B.Tech|
|Project Associate - II||03||B.E / B.Tech or M.E / M.Tech|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 45 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 12000 - 60000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Test
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of Anna University.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the Application Form / Biodata along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age proof, and other relevant documents to the email address stated below.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date for Submission of Application: 13th January 2021.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of Anna University Recruitment 2021. Click Here