Anna University has published the latest recruitment notification of Teaching Fellow jobs for 133 vacancies. All the individuals who have the required qualification must take the chance to apply for this Anna University Recruitment 2019. Eligible and unemployed aspirants must download the official notification to check all the clear details and apply before the last date. Hopefuls who are searching for govt job notifications frequently keep visiting our website for more updates.
Eligibility Details of Anna University Notification 2019:
|Name of the Department||No.of Vacancies|
Candidates should possess B.E/ B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech, M.Sc, M.Phil, M.Sc, B.Sc, M.A in relevant discipline from a recognized Univerisity or Institute.
Aspirants should have age between 21 years to 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
Contenders selection will be based on the Written Examination & Interview.
Candidates will get a salary of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
Application Procedure for Anna University Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the Official Website of Anna University, www.annauniv.edu.
- Search for the Recruitment tab.
- Click on the Anna University Notification and refer all the clear details.
- Download the Application Form and fill all the required details.
- Send the Application form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to the given address.
The Additional Registrar,
Centre for Constituent Colleges,
Anna University, Chennai - 600025.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 30th December 2019.
Download the Official Notification & Application form of Anna University Recruitment 2019: Click Here