Government of Andhra Pradesh published recruitment notification for the post of grama Volunteer. The online application will be available from 24th June 2019, Interested candidates having 10th or 12th qualification are eligible to apply. Candidates can refer this page for notification details. Eligible candidates can apply for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Search For More - AP Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details and eligibility Criteria - AP Grama Volunteer Notification 2019:
|Name of the post||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
Must belong to village/ Grama Panchayat
The applicant age should be 18 years as on 30/06/2019 and must not exceed 35 years.
Grama Volunteer will get paid up to Rs. 5000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in Interview by the Selection Committee of MPDOT / EO / Tasildhar.
Procedure to apply for Ap Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019:
Eligible candidates can apply online at Ap Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Depts website.
- Candidates can log on to https://www.appr.gov.in/.
- Go to Current openings & Select the desired post.
- Click Here for New Registration, If you are a New User.
- Click on Submit after the registration.
- Log in with Registration Number and Password.
- Upload the documents, photograph, and signature.
- Pay ht application Fee and Submit the application form.
Last Date for Online Application: 5th July 2019.
Download the official notification. Click Here
Online Application Link. Download Here