Andhra Pradesh High Court advertised a recruitment notification for the post of Office Subordinate, Driver. Notification published on 30th January 2020 to fulfill 111 vacant positions in Amaravati, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th qualification. Job Seekers can follow this page for the latest updates regarding E-Courts, High Courts jobs. However, interested candidates with essential qualification can apply for AP High Court Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - High Court, AP Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Office Subordinates||100||7th or 10th or Equivalent|
|Drivers||11||10th with Valid Driving License|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 34 years as on 01/07/2020
Consolidated remuneration will be Rs.13000 - 47330 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Skill Test
- Oral Interview.
Application Procedure of AP High Court Recruitment 2020:
- Go through the notification details for eligibility criteria.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, Driving Licence, Recent passport size photo and other required documents to address stated below.
To the Register(Administration),
High Court of Andhra Pradesh,
Nelapadu, Amaravati, Guntur,
Andhra Pradesh - 522237.
- Gen / OBC: Rs.250
- SC / ST / PH & Ex-Servicemen: Rs.100/-
Last Date for Submission of Application: 20th February 2020.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of AP High Court Recruitment 2020. Click Here