Andhra Pradesh High Court advertised a recruitment notification for the post of System Assistant, Sr System Officer. Notification published on 12th May 2020 to fulfill 12 vacant positions in Amaravati, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree in Computer Science / MCA qualification. Job Seekers can follow this page for the latest updates regarding E-Courts, High Courts jobs. However, interested candidates with essential qualification can apply for AP High Court Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - High Court, AP Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Senior System Officer||01||MCA / B.Tech in Computer Science|
|System Officer (Hardware & Software)||05|
|System Assistant (Hardware)||06||Degree in Electronics or Computer Science|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 30 years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Consolidated remuneration will be Rs.25000 - 47330 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Skill Test
- Oral Interview.
Application Procedure of AP High Court Recruitment 2020:
- Go through the notification details for eligibility criteria.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, Driving Licence, Recent passport size photo and other required documents to address stated below.
To the Register(Administration),
High Court of Andhra Pradesh,
Nelapadu, Amaravati, Guntur,
Andhra Pradesh - 522237.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of AP High Court Recruitment 2020. Click Here
|Last Date for Submit Application||26th May 2020|