Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Manager, Office, Assistant, Consultant, Coordinator Posts Notification with Rc. No. CRDA-HR/4250/2018. The Candidate who have Completed the Post Graduation or MBA or Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the APCRDA Notification. However, Interested applicant may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Various Posts in APCRDA
- Manager: Applicant Should be Complete the Post Graduation or Graduation in Marketing or Finance from recognized University with 7 to 10 years Field Experience.
- Legal Manager: Applicant Should be Complete the Post Graduation in Law from Recognized University.
- Office Assistant: Applicant Should be Complete the Graduation in any stream from recognized University with 3 Years Experience.
- Consultant: Applicant Should be Complete the Post Graduation in Rural Development from recognized University with 5 Years of Experience.
- Coordinator: Applicant Should be Complete the Master's Degree in Rural Development/ Urban development Sustainable Livelihoods from recognized University with 2 years Experience.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination and Interview for the Various Posts in APCRDA.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Application Procedure for the APCRDA Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority Official Website given below
- Click on the Career Tab
- Select the Latest Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Select the Post and Enter all Mandatory Fields
- View Your Entered details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||11th January 2019|
|Last date for Submit Online Applications for Manager Post||27th January 2019|
|Last date for Application Submission for Consultant, Coordinator Post||26th January 2019|
Apply Online for the Various Post in Andhra Pradesh CRDA: Click Here