Eastern Power Distribution Company Limited of Andhra Pradesh has announced the Recruitment Notification for the Assistant Engineer Posts. The APEPDCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment Notification Published on 15th Feb 2019 with 15 Vacancies. The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the APEPDCL AE Recruitment Notification 2019. Interested Applicants may check out the Notification details given below.
Eligibility Criteria for the Assistant Engineer Post in Andhra Pradesh
Educational Details and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Assistant Engineer||B.E or B.Tech in Electrical Engineering||15|
- Minimum 22 Years
- Maximum 42 years
- Age Relaxations is Applicable as per rules and Regulations
- 700/- for General
- 200/- for BC/SC/ ST
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process for the Assistant Engineer Post in Andhra Pradesh EPDCL is Purely Based on the Written Examination and Certificate Verification.
Application Procedure for the Assistant Engineer Post in APEPDCL Recruitment
- Visit the Eastern Power Distribution Company Limited of Andhra Pradesh Official Web Page which is given below.
- Click on the Apply Online
- Pay the Application Fee
- After Successful Payment Login with Payment Reference ID
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Upload the Photo and Signature
- View your Entered Details Finally Click on the Submit button to Complete the Application Process.
- Take Print out the Acknowledgement for further use.
|Online Applications Start from||17th Feb 2019|
|Last date for Submit Applications||5th March 2019|
Download the APEPDCL AE Recruitment Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for the Assistant Engineer Post in Andhra Pradesh EPDCL: Click Here