Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Degree Lecturer Post with Advt No: 26/2018. The Candidate who have Completed the Post Graduation they are Eligible to Submi the Online Applications for the APPSC Degree Lecturer Notification. However, Interested applicant may checkout the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Degree Lecturer Posts in Andhra Pradesh
Educational Qualification: Interested applicant should be Complete the Post Graduation in Relevant Subject from recognized University and Must Qualified NET or SET.
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 42 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules
- 370/- for General and OBC (250+120)
- 250/- for SC/ ST/ PH
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination and Interview for the Degree Lecturer Post in Andhra Pradesh.
- 40% for General
- 35% for BC
- 30% for SC, ST and PH
Vacancy Details with Subject Wise
Application Procedure for the APPSC Degree Lecturer Recruitment
- Visit the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Degree Lecturer Notification and Click on Apply Online
- login with id and Password
- Enter All mandatory fields and Pay the Application Fee
- View Your Entered details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||5th Feb 2019|
|Last date for Submit Online Applications||26th Feb 2019|
|Main Examination Date||21st & 22nd May 2019|
APPSC Degree Lecturer 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Degree Lecturer Post in Andhra Pradesh: Click Here