Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Lecturer Post with Advt No: 23/2018 in Govt Polytechnic Colleges. The Candidate who have Completed the Post Graduation they are Eligible to Submi the Online Applications for the APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Notification. However, Interested applicant may checkout the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Lecturer Posts in Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Colleges
Educational Qualification: Interested applicant should be Complete the Post Graduation in relevant Subject from recognized University.
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 42 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules
- 370/- for General and OBC (250+120)
- 250/- for SC/ ST/ PH
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination and Interview for the Lecturer Post in AP Polytechnic Colleges.
- 40% for General
- 35% for BC
- 30% for SC, ST and PH
Vacancy Details with Subject Wise
|Commercial and Computer||14|
Application Procedure for the APPSC Lecturer Recruitment
- Visit the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Polytechnic Lecturer Notification and Click on Apply Online
- login with id and Password
- Enter All mandatory fields and Pay the Application Fee
- View Your Entered details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||6th Feb 2019|
|Last date for Submit Online Applications||27th Feb 2019|
|Main Examination Date||July 2019|
APPSC Lecturer 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Lecturer Post in Andhra Pradesh: Click Here