Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Agriculture Officer Post with Advt No: 21/2018. The Candidate who have Completed the Bachelor Science in Agriculture they are Eligible to Submi the Online Applications for the APPSC Agriculture Officer Notification. However, Interested applicant may checkout the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Agriculture Officer Posts
Educational Qualification: Interested applicant should be Complete the Bachelor of Science in Agriculture from recognized University.
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 42 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules
- 370/- for General and OBC (250+120)
- 250/- for SC/ ST/ PH
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination and Interview for the Agriculture Officer Post in Andhra Pradesh.
- 40% for General
- 35% for BC
- 30% for SC, ST and PH
Vacancy Details with Zone Wise
Application Procedure for the APPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment
- Visit the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Agriculture Officer Notification and Click on Apply Online
- login with id and Password
- Enter All mandatory fields and Pay the Application Fee
- View Your Entered details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||7th January 2019|
|Last date for Submit Online Applications||28th January 2019|
APPSC Agriculture Officer 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Agriculture Officer Post in Andhra Pradesh: Click Here