Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Assistant Director Post with Advt No: 04/2019. The Candidate who have Completed the Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the APPSC Assistant Director Notification. However, Interested applicant may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Assistant Director Posts in APPSC
Educational Qualification: Applicant Should be Complete the Post Graduation in Mathematics or Stats from recognized University.
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 42 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules
- 370/- for General and OBC (250+120)
- 250/- for SC/ ST/ PH
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination and Interview for the Statistical Officer post in AP.
- 40% for General
- 35% for BC
- 30% for SC, ST, and PH
|Number of Vacancies||Vacancies|
Application Procedure for the APPSC Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Assistant Director Notification and Click on Apply Online
- login with id and Password
- Enter All mandatory fields and Pay the Application Fee
- View Your Entered details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||30th January 2019|
|Last date for Submit Online Applications||20th Feb 2019|
|Main Examination Date||3rd and 4th April 2019|
APPSC Assistant Director Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for the Assistant Director Post in Andhra Pradesh: Click Here