Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Assistant Inspector of Fisheries with Advt No: 28/2018. The Candidate who have Completed the Graduation they are Eligible to Submi the Online Applications for the APPSC FDO Notification. However, Interested applicant may checkout the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Fisheries Development Officer Posts in APPSC
Educational Qualification: Interested applicant should be Complete the Post Graduate Diploma in Fisheries Technology or B.F.Sc or B.Sc (FZC) or B.Sc (Fisheries) from recognized University.
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 42 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules
- 370/- for General and OBC (250+120)
- 250/- for SC/ ST/ PH
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination and Interview for the Assistant Inspector of Fisheries Post in AP.
- 40% for General
- 35% for BC
- 30% for SC, ST and PH
Vacancy Details with Zone Wise
Application Procedure for the APPSC Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Assistant Inspector of Fisheries Notification and Click on Apply Online
- login with id and Password
- Enter All mandatory fields and Pay the Application Fee
- View Your Entered details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||18th January 2019|
|Last date for Submit Online Applications||8th Feb 2019|
|Main Examination Date||27th May 2019|
APPSC Fisheries Development Officer 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Fisheries Development Officer Post in Andhra Pradesh: Click Here