Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Assistant Public Relations Officer Post with Advt No: 19/2018. The Candidate who have Completed the Graduation they are Eligible to Submi the Online Applications for the APPSC Assistant Public Relations Officer Notification. However, Interested applicant may checkout the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Assistant Public Relations Officer Posts
Educational Qualification: Interested applicant should be Complete the Graduation in any Stream from recognized University.
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 42 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules
- 370/- for General and OBC (250+120)
- 250/- for SC/ ST/ PH
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination and Interview for the Assistant Public Relations Officer Post in Andhra Pradesh.
- 40% for General
- 35% for BC
- 30% for SC, ST and PH
Vacancy Details with Zone Wise
Application Procedure for the APPSC Assistant Public Relations Officer Recruitment
- Visit the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Assistant Public Relations Officer Notification and Click on Apply Online
- login with id and Password
- Enter All mandatory fields and Pay the Application Fee
- View Your Entered details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||7th January 2019|
|Last date for Submit Online Applications||28th January 2019|
APPSC Assistant Public Relations Officer 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Assistant Public Relations Officer Post in Andhra Pradesh: Click Here