Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Deputy Surveyor Post with Advt No: 09/2019. The Candidate who have Completed the Intermediate they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the APPSC Deputy Surveyor Notification. However, Interested applicant may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Deputy Surveyor Posts in APPSC
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Deputy Surveyor||Certificate in Draughtsman or Intermediate in Construction Technology||29|
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 42 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules
- 330/- for OBC and General (250+80)
- 250/- for SC/ ST/ PH
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination and Interview for the Dpt Surveyor post in AP.
- 40% for General
- 35% for BC
- 30% for SC, ST, and PH
Application Procedure for the APPSC Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Official Website.
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Deputy Surveyor Notification and Click on Apply Online
- login with id and Password
- Enter All mandatory fields and Pay the Application Fee
- View Your Entered details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||20th Feb 2019|
|Last date for Submit Online Applications||13th March 2019|
|Main Examination Date||22nd May 2019|
APPSC Deputy Surveyor Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for the Deputy Surveyor Post in Andhra Pradesh: Click Here