Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Food Safety Officer Post with Advt No: 12/2019. The Candidate who have Completed the Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the APPSC Food Safety Officer Notification. However, Interested applicant may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Food Safety Officer Posts in APPSC
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Food Safety Officer||Degree in Food Technology, Oil Technology, Agriculture Science||22|
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 42 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules
- 330/- for General and OBC (250+80)
- 250/- for SC/ ST/ PH
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination, Physical Test and Interview for the Food Safety Officer post in AP.
- 40% for General
- 35% for BC
- 30% for SC, ST, and PH
Application Procedure for the APPSC Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Official Website.
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Food Safety Officer Notification and Click on Apply Online
- login with id and Password
- Enter All mandatory fields and Pay the Application Fee
- View Your Entered details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||7th March 2019|
|Last date for Submit Online Applications||28th March 2019|
|Main Examination Date||22nd May 2019|
APPSC Food Safety Officer Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for the Food Safety Officer Post in Andhra Pradesh: Click Here