Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Group II Post with Advt No: 25/2018. The Candidate who have Completed the Graduation they are Eligible to Submi the Online Applications for the APPSC Group 2 Notification. However, Interested applicant may checkout the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Group 2 Posts in Andhra Pradesh
Educational Qualification: Interested applicant should be Complete the Graduation in Any Stream from recognized University.
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 42 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules
- 330/- for General and OBC (250+80)
- 250/- for SC/ ST/ PH
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination and Interview for the Group 2 Post in Andhra Pradesh.
- 40% for General
- 35% for BC
- 30% for SC, ST and PH
Vacancy Details with Post Wise
|Assistant Tax Officer||4|
|Asst labour Officer||2|
|Assistant Development Officer||2|
|Prahibition & Excise SI||52|
|Asst Section Officer||183|
|Executive Officer Grade 1||6|
Application Procedure for the APPSC Group 2 Recruitment
- Visit the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Group 2 Notification and Click on Apply Online
- login with id and Password
- Enter All mandatory fields and Pay the Application Fee
- View Your Entered details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||10th January 2019|
|Last date for Submit Online Applications||31st January 2019|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||5th May 2019|
|Main Examination Date||18th July 2019|
APPSC Group 2 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Group 2 Post in Andhra Pradesh: Click Here